Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

My hand hurts

From playing the game for about an hour or two straight. It was great...
".... Yessssssss." I loved it. Great work, can't wait for another one. Keep it up!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Great fun!

11 days.

You should make a kitty cannon clone with hedgehogs and put this kind of element in it... T'would be fun. Very.

Nanotube Nanotube

Cool!

I had a blast playing the game, my only problem is that it's really hard for some people (like myself) to distinguish the light green from yellow, so i had no clue to figure it out... But great game nevertheless.

C&C: Red Alert 3 C&C: Red Alert 3

LULZ

Good one. Was there even a game/movie? And why were there so many authors if there was nothing?

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

Lolol.

I'm just playing/exploiting and I look at the screen and I see a helicopter float on by at the bottem of the screen shooting rockets. LULZ. I like it. Good stress reliever for me. Good work man. Also, I think he intentionally didn't put the fact you could kill the people in the instructions. At least you people were smart/dumb enough to figure it out. Good work, man.

Angry Gamer Soundboard Angry Gamer Soundboard

DUDE!?

LOL where can I find the video for this thing? It sounds so funny...

Labotomy responds:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=93Af4zxwrv M (remove the space)

Sonny Sonny

Great game!

I play it all the time, man! If you ever make a sequel, make so you can control either of the character, like... You can control one, but any of the characters for each 'round'. That way, micromanagement will be a better pain in the ass. But overall, a very good game! I love it!

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

It's awesome!

If only you could set it up so it plays a certain genre of music. I'm not good in flash so I couldn't do it. But you should seriously work on it and add more features. It's good man.